Kevin Hirzel to present “Hot Topics in Condominium and HOA Law” in Traverse City on 9/14/16.
Kevin Hirzel will be presenting “Hot Topics in Condominium and HOA Law” on September 14, 2016 at 6:30pm in Traverse City, Michigan. The seminar is hosted by Monarch Management and will be at the Traverse Area Association of Realtors. The seminar will cover the following topics:
- How the 2015 amendments to the Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Act will impact your community association.
- What every association needs to know about expanding and contracting condominiums and how the amendments to MCL 559.167 that will take effect in September of 2016 will impact this process.
- How to enforce important restrictions contained in the Master Deed and Bylaws.
- Common reasons to amend your Articles of Incorporation, Master Deed and Bylaws and how to do it.
- Proposed legislative changes to the Michigan Condominium Act and what may be on the horizon.
The seminar is free to attend, but will only be available to those that RSVP in advance as space is limited. If you are interested in attending, please e-mail LaJuana Loude at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP no later than August 31, 2016 or to request additional information.
Kevin Hirzel is a Partner at Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C. and leads the Community Association Practice Group. He frequently represents Builders, Community Associations, Condominium Associations, Cooperatives, Co-Owners, Developers, Homeowner Associations, Investors, Property Owners and Property Managers throughout the State of Michigan. Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C. has Michigan offices in Clinton Township, Grand Rapids, Livonia and Traverse City. Mr. Hirzel can be contacted at (734) 261-2400 or email@example.com. Please view The Michigan Community Association Law Blog at http://micondolaw.com for additional resources on Michigan Community Association Law.