Kevin Hirzel will be presenting “Hot Topics in Condominium and HOA Law” on September 14, 2016 at 6:30pm in Traverse City, Michigan. The seminar is hosted by Monarch Management and will be at the Traverse Area Association of Realtors. The seminar will cover the following topics:
- How the 2015 amendments to the Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Act will impact your community association.
- What every association needs to know about expanding and contracting condominiums and how the amendments to MCL 559.167 that will take effect in September of 2016 will impact this process.
- How to enforce important restrictions contained in the Master Deed and Bylaws.
- Common reasons to amend your Articles of Incorporation, Master Deed and Bylaws and how to do it.
- Proposed legislative changes to the Michigan Condominium Act and what may be on the horizon.
The seminar is free to attend, but will only be available to those that RSVP in advance as space is limited. If you are interested in attending, please e-mail LaJuana Loude at email@example.com to RSVP no later than August 31, 2016 or to request additional information.
Kevin Hirzel is the Managing Member of Hirzel Law, PLC and concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, community association law, condominium law, Fair Housing Act compliance, homeowners association and real estate law. Mr. Hirzel is a fellow in the College of Community Association Lawyers, a prestigious designation given to less than 175 attorneys in the country. He has been a Michigan Super Lawyer’s Rising Star in Real Estate Law from 2013-2018, an award given to only 2.5% of the attorneys in Michigan each year. Mr. Hirzel was named an Up & Coming Lawyer by Michigan Lawyer’s Weekly in 2015, an award given to only 30 attorneys in Michigan each year. He represents community associations, condominium associations, cooperatives, homeowners associations, property owners and property managers throughout Michigan. He may be reached at (248) 480-8758 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.