Kevin Hirzel interviewed on the HOA News Forum Podcast on May 30, 2017
It was great to be a guest on the HOA News Forum Podcast on May 30, 2017! A link to the podcast can be found here. Topics that were discussed are as follows:
1. What are the most common disputes in condominium and homeowners associations?
- Unauthorized Modifications to the Common Elements
- Sensory Offenses – Smells and Noises
- Common Element Repair and Insurance Coverage Disputes
2. What are the most common reasons to amend the governing documents?
- Conflicts in the Master Deed, Bylaws and Declaration
- The Master Deed, Bylaws and Declaration are unclear
- The Master Deed, Bylaws and Declaration are not being enforced
- Changes in the law
- Changes in Technology
3. What new technologies have created issues for community associations?
- Electric Vehicles